Post Malone concert Saturday night at TD Garden postponed as rapper hospitalized
By Breanne Kovatch, The Boston Globe
Rapper Post Malone postponed his concert Saturday at TD Garden in Boston because was hospitalized, Malone posted on social media.
Austin Richard Post, who goes by the stage name Post Malone, shared that he was “having a very difficult time breathing, and there’s like a stabbing pain whenever I breathe or move.”
Post Malone shared a video on Twitter Sept. 18 that he had hurt his ribs after accidentally falling through a hole on stage in St. Louis. Dre London, his manager, posted on Instagram that the rapper had bruised his ribs as a result of that incident.
Post Malone performed Friday night at TD Garden, the first of the two nights at the venue as part of his tour for his most recent album, “Twelve Carat Toothache.”
- New emergency rule bans fishermen from parts of Massachusetts Bay for 3 months
- What exactly is wind chill, and how is it calculated? Boston braces for arctic blast.
- Man sprints across Mass. highway to stop woman’s runaway car
- Three concerning trends keep sprouting up during the Bruins’ losing streak
- Body of 96-year-old woman found in Chicago garage freezer