Possible fetal or infant remains found in freezer in South Boston apartment
Peter Tanner, 4 months ago 3 min read 45
Police are urging the public to come forward with any information about the case.
Boston police found the remains of what they believe is a human fetus or baby in a South Boston apartment Thursday afternoon.
Boston police said in a news release that they received a call around 2:15 p.m. Thursday to investigate the premises at 838 East Broadway in South Boston.
At the scene, officers found what appeared to be a human fetus or infant, police said.
A spokesperson for the Suffolk County County District Attorney’s Office told The Boston Globe that the remains were found in a freezer.
Homicide detectives and the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office are investigating.
Anyone with information relevant to this case is asked to contact Boston Police Homicide Detectives at (617) 343-4470.
- New emergency rule bans fishermen from parts of Massachusetts Bay for 3 months
- What exactly is wind chill, and how is it calculated? Boston braces for arctic blast.
- Man sprints across Mass. highway to stop woman’s runaway car
- Three concerning trends keep sprouting up during the Bruins’ losing streak
- Body of 96-year-old woman found in Chicago garage freezer