Police ask public for help finding East Boston woman missing since November
Reyna Morales Rojas was last seen in Somerville.
Authorities are asking for the public’s help locating an East Boston woman who was last seen in November in Somerville.
Reyna Morales Rojas, 41, was reportedly seen getting in a car near Bennington Street in East Boston and was dropped off on Allston Street in Somerville on Nov. 26, 2022, the Middlesex District Attorney’s Office said in a news release Thursday. She has not been seen or heard from since.
Rojas is described as a 5-foot-5 Hispanic woman, weighing around 145 pounds, and having black hair and brown eyes, the DA’s Office said.
The DA’s Office, State Police, and Boston police are all working to find her.
Anyone with information about Rojas’s whereabouts is asked to call 911, Boston Police Detectives at (617) 343-4328, or Massachusetts State Police Detectives at 617-897-6600.
Stay up to date on all the latest news from Boston.com
- New emergency rule bans fishermen from parts of Massachusetts Bay for 3 months
- What exactly is wind chill, and how is it calculated? Boston braces for arctic blast.
- Man sprints across Mass. highway to stop woman’s runaway car
- Three concerning trends keep sprouting up during the Bruins’ losing streak
- Body of 96-year-old woman found in Chicago garage freezer