Patriots to face Bills Sunday at 1 p.m.; rest of final week game times revealed
By Matt Pepin, The Boston Globe
The Patriots will face the Bills in Buffalo Sunday at 1 p.m., the NFL announced Monday.
The league had kept its Week 18 schedule open to maximize competitive balance. The Jets will face the Dolphins at the same time as the Patriots-Bills game, putting all four AFC East teams in action simultaneously.
The Patriots (8-8) can clinch the seventh and final AFC playoff spot with a victory. The Bills, who face the Bengals on “Monday Night Football” to close out Week 17, are 12-3 and trying to keep pace with the 13-3 Chiefs in the race for the AFC’s top seed.
The Dolphins are 8-8, while the Jets are in last in the AFC East at 7-9.
Here’s the full schedule for Week 18, which will be played Saturday and Sunday, with no Monday game in the season’s final week.
Sign up for Patriots updates🏈
Get breaking news and analysis delivered to your inbox during football season.
- New emergency rule bans fishermen from parts of Massachusetts Bay for 3 months
- What exactly is wind chill, and how is it calculated? Boston braces for arctic blast.
- Man sprints across Mass. highway to stop woman’s runaway car
- Three concerning trends keep sprouting up during the Bruins’ losing streak
- Body of 96-year-old woman found in Chicago garage freezer