(Editor’s Note; Anytime you see an asterisk* tap or click the adjacent highlighted phrase and a definition will pop up).
Groovy Hemp Company is pleased to announce we now provide Made By Hemp CBD* and CBG* Organic Skincare products. Yes, CBG (Cannabigerol) has come to Skincare!
The Endocannabinoid System (ECS)*, is one of the internal systems our bodies use to keep us healthy. Part of how it helps keep us healthy is it works to keep everything in balance.
Because CBG works more closely with the ECS than CBD it has a more positive impact on various body systems. That including your skin. Remember, skin is your body’s first line of defense. Once CBG enters the skin, it penetrates to the basal and subcutaneous layers where it helps to:
- Calm inflammation, reduce blemishes and purify pores.
- Balances sebum (oil) production.
- Helps with cellular turnover.
- CBG also is a potent antibacterial agent and an excellent antioxidant.
Made By Hemp’s new CBD and CBG Skincare offerings include Glycolic Acid Facial Serum, Rosewater Face Cream, and Vitamin C Serum. These products are formulated with quality ingredients, work great with other Made By Hemp Skincare products, and are as good as it gets for your skin.
Because Groovy Hemp Company takes your skincare seriously Glycolic Acid Facial Serum features the following properties:
- It’s stacked with natural ingredients selected for their superior detoxifying and soothing properties that can only help with skincare.
- This is a blend of hemp oil and 20+ plant extracts containing nutrients essential for healthy skincare.
- Glycolic Acid Facial Serum can be an important part of your daily CBD Wellness Plan.
- It’s formulated with 75mg CBD and 75mg CBG from 100% organic industrial hemp.
This Broad-spectrum* non-GMO Skincare product contains ZERO % THC.
- New emergency rule bans fishermen from parts of Massachusetts Bay for 3 months
- What exactly is wind chill, and how is it calculated? Boston braces for arctic blast.
- Man sprints across Mass. highway to stop woman’s runaway car
- Three concerning trends keep sprouting up during the Bruins’ losing streak
- Body of 96-year-old woman found in Chicago garage freezer