Here’s what to expect from Wednesday’s weather forecast
Peter Tanner, 10 months ago 1 min read 89
Another dry, comfortable day.
The Boston region gets one more dry, pleasant day before muggy air returns.
Wednesday will feature plenty of sunshine, comfortable humidity levels, and high temperatures in the low to mid 80s, according to forecasters.
High humidity returns on Thursday and Friday along with chances for showers and thunderstorms.
Daily Local Weather Forecast
Intermittent cloudsIntermittent clouds
Partly sunny with thunderstormsPartly sunny with thunderstorms
Mostly cloudy with thunderstormsMostly cloudy with thunderstorms
Stay up to date on all the latest news from Boston.com
- New emergency rule bans fishermen from parts of Massachusetts Bay for 3 months
- What exactly is wind chill, and how is it calculated? Boston braces for arctic blast.
- Man sprints across Mass. highway to stop woman’s runaway car
- Three concerning trends keep sprouting up during the Bruins’ losing streak
- Body of 96-year-old woman found in Chicago garage freezer