Brian Walshe, husband of missing Cohasset woman Ana Walshe, arrested for misleading police
Brian Walshe is set to appear in court Monday morning.
The husband of Ana Walshe, the missing Cohasset woman who disappeared on New Year’s Day, was arrested Sunday, according to the Norfolk District Attorney’s office.
Brian Walshe, 46, of Cohasset, was taken into custody and charged with misleading a police investigation, officials said.
As police conducted their investigation, they developed probable cause to believe that Brian Walshe had misled investigators. Cohasset police previously said that he was being “fully cooperative” in the investigation.
Brian Walshe is expected to be arraigned Monday morning in Quincy District Court.
Brian Walshe pleaded guilty in 2021 to scamming a Los Angeles buyer by selling two fake Andy Warhol paintings for $80,000.
ONLY 5 Investigates cameras were there as Brian Walshe was taken into custody and led into the Cohasset Police Department in handcuffs. #AnaWalshe #missingperson #Massachusetts pic.twitter.com/ZOrxgu3bdi
— WCVB-TV Boston (@WCVB) January 8, 2023
Stay up to date on all the latest news from Boston.com
- New emergency rule bans fishermen from parts of Massachusetts Bay for 3 months
- What exactly is wind chill, and how is it calculated? Boston braces for arctic blast.
- Man sprints across Mass. highway to stop woman’s runaway car
- Three concerning trends keep sprouting up during the Bruins’ losing streak
- Body of 96-year-old woman found in Chicago garage freezer