Boston police ask public for help finding missing 13-year-old
Jahmari Norwood was last seen Saturday, Jan. 7.
Boston police are asking the public for help finding a 13-year-old boy who has been missing since Saturday.
Police said in a news release that Jahmari Norwood was last seen around 3 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 7 after leaving his home on Magnolia Street.
Jahmari is described as being a light-skinned Black teen, about 5-foot-4 in height, and having a skinny build, police said. He was last seen wearing a black sweatshirt and sweatpants, and black, green, and white Nike sneakers.
Jahmari is known to frequent the South Bay Mall, the Burger King on Columbia Road, and Devon Street in Boston, police said.
Anyone with information about Jahmari’s whereabouts is asked to contact 911 or Boston police detectives at (617) 343-4275.
Stay up to date on all the latest news from Boston.com
- New emergency rule bans fishermen from parts of Massachusetts Bay for 3 months
- What exactly is wind chill, and how is it calculated? Boston braces for arctic blast.
- Man sprints across Mass. highway to stop woman’s runaway car
- Three concerning trends keep sprouting up during the Bruins’ losing streak
- Body of 96-year-old woman found in Chicago garage freezer